at 10:51 PM, Sunday March 23, 2008 EDT
there's probably more, but its more playable

Replies 1 - 3 of 3
KuDec wrote
at 9:19 PM, Monday March 24, 2008 EDT
thanks ryan
:F! wrote
at 3:15 PM, Wednesday March 26, 2008 EDT
Can you make all the words start with capital letters, I know it's not a big thing but it's really annoying have some that do and some that don't.
Can there be no grammar involved, i've seen some words with apostrophes in them. Plus, grammar is 4 N3RDZ.
I need a few more seconds to draw my first line before getting kicked out, seems to happen at least one in every 10 goes. So maybe two bars, first is red to show how long to make your first drawing which then green after that or it is initially red and then changes to green after, poorly explained, i could include a drawing.
When you sit in on a round, after the initial pot has been entered, you shouldn't be able to guess for that pot, seems slightly unfair that you arn't waging anything but can still win...

ftw:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FDWNIOLLEts
Danny_DCB wrote
at 4:13 PM, Wednesday March 26, 2008 EDT
Regarding the timer...

Most of us do it this way: try clicking anywhere on the drawboard before you draw a first line. That way you'll let the server know you've started drawing.
XSketch - Pictionary Online
XSketch is a multiplayer word sketch game played in monthly competitions. It's like Pictionary. You sketch a picture with the goal of having other players guess your word and vice versa.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary