Forum

Cheaters
ugubabba wrote
at 10:16 AM, Sunday March 30, 2008 EDT
Is it possible to include some text recognition tool.

I.e Gaga007 and hedol keep writing solutions to each other gathering 100s of points..

this is not the way this game is supposed to be played i think.

Replies 1 - 6 of 6
understudy wrote
at 6:35 AM, Monday March 31, 2008 EDT
Yes, gaga007 and Hedol are cheaters, they simply write out the words to each other.
understudy wrote
at 6:51 AM, Monday March 31, 2008 EDT
Normally I wouldn't want to suggest banning people, but these two are so blatant, they simply ignore anyone who points out that they are cheating. Some action should be taken here...
kdicefreak wrote
at 10:20 PM, Tuesday April 1, 2008 EDT
cheaters in kdice, cheaters in gpoke....and now cheaters here?

cheaters everywhere!!!
lesplaydices wrote
at 4:13 PM, Wednesday April 2, 2008 EDT
Cheaters cheaters everywhere so let's all have a drink.
JDizzle787 wrote
at 5:55 PM, Wednesday April 2, 2008 EDT
kdicefreak, there's a way to cheat in EVERYTHING IN THE KNOWN MOTHER FUCKING UNIVERSE. THIS IS THE INTERNET TOO. WE FORGET OUR SOCIAL INHIBITIONS OR GENERALLY TEND TO GIVE WAY TO NOT GIVING A FUCK.

Also, some of these words are too difficult to practically illustrate within the time limit and with a mouse. Of course, there's trillions of words and there's many that need to be weeded out for this game in order to function. The best way is the way we have it now, just warn people if you don't like them writing (blatantly breaking the rules) However, please consider the words in question and their application. I was warned out for writing, in cursive, first "sorry, but I have to write this", and then the word "thing".

Ryan is going to remove"thing", but it's just one of many very difficult to draw words. And this is coming from someone who is rather artistically inclined (last time I will tout that).
montecarlo wrote
at 10:59 AM, Thursday April 3, 2008 EDT
XSketch - Pictionary Online
XSketch is a multiplayer word sketch game played in monthly competitions. It's like Pictionary. You sketch a picture with the goal of having other players guess your word and vice versa.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary