Forum

Positive Feedback
kublai wrote
at 10:42 AM, Tuesday April 1, 2008 EDT
Since most of the forum is about change requests and bug reports, I thought I'd give some positive feedback.

This is a really cool game. I spend most of the time laughing out loud. I've always enjoyed Pictionary, and this is a great implementation of the concept.

I like that the interface is simple and that it is very easy to join an active table.

I like the slightly competitive aspect and hope that it remains this way (i.e. no shift to elimination games with fixed players or fixed numbers of rounds).

I like the fact that every player has the opportunity to be involved at all times.

I like the variety of statistics that measure various aspects of the game : speed, accuracy, etc.

Thanks for another great game, Ryan!

Replies 1 - 4 of 4
JDizzle787 wrote
at 12:10 PM, Tuesday April 1, 2008 EDT
ditto
forgottentruths wrote
at 3:27 AM, Friday April 4, 2008 EDT
you can tell this is a really cool game because of the MASSIVE jump in users for it's second month of life!
Zabbo wrote
at 8:14 AM, Friday April 4, 2008 EDT
it really helps you to try and understand what someone on the other side of the world is thinking... i find that really enjoyable. And its so much more relaxed than kDice. The light and happy spirit is actually built into the game mechanic, which is great.

On the negative side, you do get vandals and cheaters too, and thats annoying. And its wayyyy too addictive for my liking (good or bad?? i guess its good for ryan and his profits! :P). The very fact you can sit in at any time means you can quickly get hooked wenever you like, and waste heaps of time (which is bad when you should be doing your uni study).

Great game ryan, but your ruining my life!!!!
JDizzle787 wrote
at 12:45 PM, Friday April 4, 2008 EDT
i do sorta worry it's too addicting, but it's good in a way that you can constantly rack up points no matter what, so if you really want to get up there you can just square away an hour and you should be good. Much better than kdice since I don't spend hours going up a couple hundred points.

Also, it helps if you just leave. You don't have to sit through 20 minutes of bullsh*t in order to get anywhere. It's a great game that I hope expands further and grows into great popularity.
XSketch - Pictionary Online
XSketch is a multiplayer word sketch game played in monthly competitions. It's like Pictionary. You sketch a picture with the goal of having other players guess your word and vice versa.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary