Forum

We need an idea!
ItsAllAboutMe wrote
at 1:12 PM, Saturday April 20, 2013 EDT
Seeing as how people are rapidly losing interest in xsketch, we need a way to bring in more new (troll-free) people and what would be totally boss would be to bring back some of the retired sketchers. I think people have already tried to reach out to Gpokr and Kdice but I think we need a marketing technique. ...Maybe Brunette Barbie, Tay, myself, and some others should be doing more to market the fact that xsketch is home to some very gorgeous people.

That's all I got. Any other ideas?
Fondest Regards,
~ItsAllAboutMe

Replies 1 - 7 of 7
jurgen wrote
at 4:34 PM, Sunday April 21, 2013 EDT
I loved theme days but unfortunately most of the people I loved playing with have lost interest or have busier lives now :(

I still have a few busy weeks ahead but maybe after those, I'll try and get a few people back.
brunettebarbie wrote
at 3:24 PM, Monday April 22, 2013 EDT
I´m not sure what to do. I´m quite busy with studying at the moment and will be for the next half year.
I try to come here almost every day for at least half an hour. i also played gpokr a bit in the last months, i have to admit...
I think we need some new things to attract old AND new players, like other language tables or an eraser.
We also could try to cover up certain hours of the day, where at least three of us are playing, to offer new players a friendly welcome and old players won´t run away bc of emptyness. This can be difficult bc of our real lifes and the different time zones...
jurgen wrote
at 3:37 PM, Monday April 22, 2013 EDT
I guess tournaments aren't doable for xsketch but maybe something like 2 or 3 happy hours a day with free drinks and naked waitr...ok nvm.

But seriously now, maybe 2 happy hours a day with a few (free) bonus points for guessing or getting a drawing guessed would maybe motivate people to come to these happy hours (as an added bonus: more chance of finding players online during those time periods)
squaids wrote
at 3:41 PM, Monday April 22, 2013 EDT
i second the happy hour and naked waitress
jansen123 wrote
at 11:59 AM, Wednesday April 24, 2013 EDT
agree, I find myself back here looking for a game every now and again but nowbody ever around. New players use avatars so we know you mean business.

Hopefully sen and pc get tired of drinking cocktails at home all day and come online soon.
ItsAllAboutMe wrote
at 7:04 PM, Monday May 6, 2013 EDT
Well i at least tend to have this site open in a tab whenever I have my internet open but if I enter a room and see 0/9 playing 1/9 watching (which is often) I tend to lose hope. Maybe just waiting a little longer and sitting in while waiting will change something, but it's usually the same few people every day.

On another note I feel like we need at the least one new mod who is actually here. (not Acid, having a new mod wouldnt help if everyone gets their account banned for "the fun of it").
senilefelines wrote
at 5:40 PM, Thursday July 25, 2013 EDT
Bahahaahahahah jansssssssssss <3
XSketch - Pictionary Online
XSketch is a multiplayer word sketch game played in monthly competitions. It's like Pictionary. You sketch a picture with the goal of having other players guess your word and vice versa.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary