Forum

New Changes Today.
Marice wrote
at 11:01 PM, Sunday September 15, 2013 EDT
Today Ryan has added a new feature to xsketch.

You now have the choice of three words to sketch.

Let us know what you think and if you have any glitches or issues.

Thanks!!

Replies 1 - 10 of 13 Next › Last »
Gurgi wrote
at 11:15 PM, Sunday September 15, 2013 EDT
Cool.
Princess2013 wrote
at 8:32 AM, Wednesday September 18, 2013 EDT
1. I have noticed that the Recent Sketches are mismatched with the words for all players.
2. Also I am not able to warn person second time in the same round.
3. Players are 'Sat out' in shorter interval compared to earlier time interval
4. Even after the word is guessed, the guesses of players are getting displayed in next round.
brunettebarbie wrote
at 5:10 PM, Wednesday September 18, 2013 EDT
So far i am very pleased with the new features, the changed way of seating and the three words thingy. while the first one seems not so important but could lure players to sit in who have ocd-problems and dont want to see holes in what could be a row of players, the second one i a real improvement for new players.
I always try to draw the more difficult words, of course!
No glitches so far.

i hope for more changes!
brunettebarbie wrote
at 11:14 PM, Thursday September 26, 2013 EDT
yes i like the changes.
But, two things:

The hint box is taking up space, i know that will get me into trouble with some drawings ;)
I like how the box looks, but i would not need it with every word.
I would like to have a button for it that i`ll press when im aware that the others wont guess right without it.
Maybe the solution could be to put a box into settings, like the one for the sounds, to tick. If it is ticked, the hint box is showing up on every one of my drawings automatically, if it is not ticked, i have to press a button for it.

The other thing i would like to complain about is the pen. Two days ago it worked horribly, now it works fine and i like it, thank you for that!
But, there is that problem, that when i start to hoover over the drawing area after choosing my word, the pen is making a scribble immediately, even when i did not press it. So i have to click "clear"button before i even start drawing. (almost everytime)

Princess2013 wrote
at 2:08 AM, Friday September 27, 2013 EDT
Hi,

I cant see a table when I hit the URL http://xsketch.com. PLEASE Help!!
All I see is bottom panel with all the links - Leaderboard, tournament etc & Xsketch on top with Ad. There is no table or profile:-(
Marice wrote
at 4:12 AM, Friday September 27, 2013 EDT
Princess. Sorry just saw this. Try clearing cache. I hope you make it in at some point :-(
Marice wrote
at 4:22 AM, Friday September 27, 2013 EDT
http://www.xsketch.com/#Mudiville

This table is active at the moment...well lava is there, I'm about to go to bed.

if you are still having problems later on then please comment or email me and I'll check in the morning.

[email protected]
ItsAllAboutMe wrote
at 9:24 PM, Monday September 30, 2013 EDT
I don't know if this is the right topic to post in but i do know the extent of my unrivaled good looks. The biggest issue is the hint box for me. At first the idea was bothersome, tolerable at best because once it pops up xsketch becomes more of a word game than a picture game. All in all my brain shuts down once the box ♪doo doo doos♪ and pops up in the corner. Additionally while drawing if my picture takes up that portion of the window i can no longer draw there which is only a slight annoyance. I would prefer it much more if the drawer could have a setting on whether or not the hint box would appear at all. Giving the drawer the option would keep the game fair for those guessing.
Exonym wrote
at 10:47 PM, Tuesday October 1, 2013 EDT
The hint box slightly annoys me as well, being that it is on the drawing board where someone might have sketched. The overall prospect of hints is good, but I have a suggestion. Make the player have the opportunity to give a hint at the cost of points. If the player feels pressured to give a hint in order to get a correct guess from the players, they should also have a risk. That risk could be reduced points for the current draw. That is all I have at the moment.
brunettebarbie wrote
at 5:12 PM, Wednesday October 2, 2013 EDT
there is another thing that came to my mind about the box where you choose which word to draw.
there is no way to opt out of drawing like the "pass" button. so if i decide not to draw one of the three words, i am forced to loose points.
i would like to see a solution for that :)
XSketch - Pictionary Online
XSketch is a multiplayer word sketch game played in monthly competitions. It's like Pictionary. You sketch a picture with the goal of having other players guess your word and vice versa.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary