Forum

Something...buggy.
ItsAllAboutMe wrote
at 9:30 PM, Thursday November 7, 2013 EST
Im having issues getting xsketch to work on certain browsers, namely chrome but firefox has been kind of strange with this too. At least one other person has also expressed having this issue where the word xsketch at the top as well as the ad next to it and the information at the bottom with the links for leaderboard, tournament, forum, etc. but nothing else shows up: no drawing screen, no table or buttons, no side bar with my account info, nothing. This has been buggy for the entirety of November for me.

Also Marice may have mentioned something about scribbles coming up at the start of draws which the drawer cannot see but the guessers can. This happens when the drawer is in the middle of drawing a line and time runs out when they still have their pen down. The next draw will appear with the last line that they were in the midst of drawing.

Finally, one last thing is I still can't use any picture type aside from jpegs for my avi but I'm going to try to use another computer tomorrow and see if It's something to do with xsktech or hp (not harry potter).

With love,
~Itsallaboutme

Replies 1 - 1 of 1
dawler wrote
at 7:20 PM, Tuesday December 31, 2013 EST
I'm just gonna hijack this post to report a different bug (though it might not be a bug). Ok, so when the box of words to choose from comes up, if you click outside that box, the box disappears. Then you have to wait for it to auto-select the first one.
XSketch - Pictionary Online
XSketch is a multiplayer word sketch game played in monthly competitions. It's like Pictionary. You sketch a picture with the goal of having other players guess your word and vice versa.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary