Forum

Putting this here to see if it copies right, but might be good for sketchers to read too...
kellykellymoore wrote
at 11:36 PM, Wednesday March 19, 2014 EDT
Before I put my two cents in I will say that I have been gone for awhile from Pokr, but have always kept up with the issues and things going on here. I have been back now for a few weeks.
When a player shows interest in being a mod and has no huge rule breaking issues, any mod can post that on the Advisor forum for other mods to weigh in on. Usually the comments range from "yes, this person is very friendly and gets along with others", to "this person is online at the hours we need", or "this person has been here a long time and would do a good job", to "this person has really has some issues in the past with language and player abuse and might not be a great choice." No single mod can decide, and a mod's dislike of a person has never really been an issue. The suggestions and comments are very much geared to the game and not personal issues. Ryan ultimately makes the decision on any mod in the end. Also, the Pokr mods do not weigh in on Kdice decisions, and vice versa. Each game is different and it wouldn't be right to make that decision when we don't play that particular game. Also keep in mind that there are many mod issues that happen that players never see. Some days the mods work non stop for hours to stop a spammer or cheater, and some days they take more abuse than anyone should. They do this entirely for free, as a non paid volunteer, with little support and few tools to do it. As far as Ryan not answering emails, or suggestions, we have all dealt with that and know that if something is needed, it will hopefully, eventually be taken care of.

Replies 1 - 1 of 1
Gurgi wrote
at 11:14 PM, Thursday March 20, 2014 EDT
I volunteer as tribute.
XSketch - Pictionary Online
XSketch is a multiplayer word sketch game played in monthly competitions. It's like Pictionary. You sketch a picture with the goal of having other players guess your word and vice versa.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary