Forum

THEME DAYS- Tues, Wed, and Thurs
kellykellymoore wrote
at 8:45 PM, Sunday August 17, 2014 EDT
So after asking around, and considering many subjects, the theme of this coming week is....
DIAPERS!
Yep, you heard right. For Tues, Wed, and Thurs, you guys are challenged to give your av a diaper theme, or come up with a completely new diaper themed av. At the same time, if you think you can handle it, your sketches can have a DIAPER theme too! Lets see who can be creative with their av- just remember, no real nudity, and you guys know what's right and what's wrong. Have fun with this! (sorry, Jurgen, maybe we can do a boob day repeat some other time!)

Replies 1 - 5 of 5
kellykellymoore wrote
at 7:20 PM, Monday August 18, 2014 EDT
Boob day pic on the xsketch fb page...
jurgen wrote
at 9:55 AM, Tuesday August 19, 2014 EDT
major request for Boob day v2

good theme suggestions are always welcome

cat day (not my own idea)
moustache day
superhero day
black only day (no colours, meh probably not as fun as I thought 2 secs ago but i'm adding it)
draw everything upside down day
skirt day
spooky day

kellykellymoore wrote
at 11:45 AM, Tuesday August 19, 2014 EDT
Why don't we have Boob day 2 for Barbie's return? I like the upside down theme..avs and sketches...could be interesting.
Gurgi wrote
at 9:36 PM, Wednesday August 20, 2014 EDT
you should make a list and use a random generator to determine what the theme of the week is and allow everyone to contribute an idea that they think is cool.

like a tv show (like one piece, wooooo).

jk that's too complicated for kids in diapers ^__^
Alt man wrote
at 2:04 AM, Tuesday August 26, 2014 EDT

Following the recent and tragic death of Robin Williams , i suggest MENTAL ILLNESS for the
next theme.
as a tribute , means to raise awareness. With a new sense of acceptance and openness ,this could also
be an opportunity at a fresh start for all the trolls roaming Xsketch and join it's wonderful community.Bringing everybody together in harmony.ty!
XSketch - Pictionary Online
XSketch is a multiplayer word sketch game played in monthly competitions. It's like Pictionary. You sketch a picture with the goal of having other players guess your word and vice versa.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary