Forum

where is everybody?
greeen wrote
at 8:00 AM, Wednesday September 3, 2014 EDT
I really want to draw but every time I come on, no one is here. It can't be the time difference either because I skipped work just to play today but not even long I joined and 2 people left. Maybe people don't like me anymore, I'll go play gpokr. good luck sketchers.

Replies 1 - 10 of 11 Next › Last »
kellykellymoore wrote
at 12:25 PM, Wednesday September 3, 2014 EDT
Hi, greeen...everyone likes you!You just have to show up at the perfect time when there are ppl playing. Since school and college is back in, things have slowed down I think. Keep trying! Maybe you can post on the xsketch facebook page when you can play and ppl will come. HUgs!
flagsrweak wrote
at 7:16 PM, Saturday September 6, 2014 EDT
Surely it's not about people not liking you!

Sadly we non-us players can't have games whenever it'd be most convenient for us, cause simply no one is online. :(
Troy11 wrote
at 1:52 PM, Sunday September 7, 2014 EDT
I play a bit
ItsAllAboutMe wrote
at 8:28 PM, Tuesday September 9, 2014 EDT
GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN. We're still friends right? You could play while I'm on, that could work.
acidfood wrote
at 8:37 PM, Wednesday September 10, 2014 EDT
dont be silly, we love you!
greeen wrote
at 8:52 AM, Thursday September 11, 2014 EDT
I did go to gpokr but its not the same as here. This community is very fun and friendly as always. I hope to see you all on soon :)
greeeny wrote
at 3:02 PM, Monday September 29, 2014 EDT
we have a very similar name hmmmm...
ashupuzo wrote
at 12:15 PM, Saturday October 11, 2014 EDT
I have been on and off. Really miss those old players that played around 7 years ago :P
greeen wrote
at 5:11 AM, Sunday October 19, 2014 EDT
greeeny ^_^
Mr Woodard wrote
at 8:50 AM, Tuesday October 21, 2014 EDT
The mods and rules are too strict for anyone to have a good time. Make an adult channel if you can't stand it in the public channels...
XSketch - Pictionary Online
XSketch is a multiplayer word sketch game played in monthly competitions. It's like Pictionary. You sketch a picture with the goal of having other players guess your word and vice versa.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary