Forum

Poll: Suggest an idea for June
Ryan wrote
at 8:48 AM, Sunday June 1, 2014 EDT
If XSketch were to change in one way in June. What should that be?

Replies 1 - 10 of 26 Next › Last »
Gurgi wrote
at 5:12 PM, Sunday June 1, 2014 EDT
in order of importance to me:

1) at least one higher tables w/ losing points possible
2) tournaments
3) achievement badges
brunettebarbie wrote
at 7:03 PM, Sunday June 1, 2014 EDT
Thanks for the question, Ryan!

So many options, i can´t decide which one is the right answer. I´m gonna put a list in here:

1) A solution to the wrong word bug
2) A bigger and whole sketch history
3) rainbow pen for level 50
4) more achievements for higher levels
5) color white or rubber
6) Notifications when other players write on your wall or review you
7) Mute Button
8) Xsketch tourneys
9) enhanced guessing like egami suggested
10) crazy idea by jurgen: crazy idea; I'm not even sure the community would like it, maybe it's even too complicated but I know I would love it and it would also add a completely new "competion". You need at least 8 people to play, 4 or 5 guessers and 3 or 4 drawers. The idea: different people draw the same word at the same time. After the word is guessed, the winning guesser is of course identified and gets points for guessing correctly. The timer for drawing keeps running so every drawer can finish their sketch. All the guessers can vote for the most clever or best sketch and the person who guessed correctly first can also award extra points to one drawer. He is free to pick the best drawing in his opinion or he can also chose to reward the drawer that made him guess correctly the quickest.
11)Foreign language tables
12)Tables for players with higher points, were you can win but also loose a higher amount of points.
13)pink, brown and other colors
14)One or two more pensizes and maybe one button to color the whole screen with one colour at once
15)Let new players read the page of rules once, as part of the list they have to get "checked"
- That way none of them can excuse himself easily with "Oh, i didn`t know that was not allowed what i did there!"
16)A prominent placed link to the existing facebookgroup of Xsketch or a newly founded Fanpage which doesn´t exist until now for more addvertising the game
17) An mobile App for Xsketch
- for both Apple and Android devices. Also good for recruiting new players.
18)rating words (Easy, Medium, Hard)
19)Post drawing to Facebook feature
20) A forum with better features (i know that kdicers and gpokers want that too)
brunettebarbie wrote
at 7:24 PM, Sunday June 1, 2014 EDT
21) Aaaand i forgot an important thing i wish for:
an IP-blocking thingy that prevents players with same IP from sitting at the same table, as well as it prevents a player from sitting at multiple tables!
chiefKeef wrote
at 10:19 PM, Sunday June 1, 2014 EDT
make it so when people add points to the pot, they actually lose the points..
chiefKeef wrote
at 1:55 AM, Monday June 2, 2014 EDT
make it so you have a verified e-mail to be able to sit in... or make it so opening different browsers doesn't let you sit multiple accounts at the same table
_ _ _ wrote
at 9:33 AM, Monday June 2, 2014 EDT
1. Players with same IP address should not be allowed to sit at the same table together.
2. Players who havn't confirmed their email should not be allowed to play at the tables.
3. Higher score tables
brunettebarbie wrote
at 10:00 AM, Monday June 2, 2014 EDT
22) Prevent that player names that got banned for being inappropriate don´t get to be tablenames in the next month.
23) Give Mods the option to reset points of cheaters and /or to reset frozen tables.
_ _ _ wrote
at 2:46 PM, Monday June 2, 2014 EDT
I think out of those listed so far i'd go for the higher point tables (I know a lot of members have wanted this for a long time) and to not have members with same IP sit at the same table.
vacuum_cleaner wrote
at 4:18 PM, Monday June 2, 2014 EDT
Wow. BB and others voiced so many features I haven't even thought about but now that I read them, I agree that all of them should be added. Eventually. But what the game really needs right now, IMO, is to deal with trolls. I'm quite new here, so I don't know how it used to be before, but the trolling last month was bad and I believe it could have driven away new players. So, to sum up:

1. Players with same IP address should not be allowed to sit at the same table together.
2. Players who haven't confirmed their email should not be allowed to play at the tables.
3. Let new players read the page of the rules once, as a part of the list they have to get "checked" before registering.

And also this, because it sounds like a lot of fun:
3. Higher score tables.
Marice wrote
at 4:43 PM, Monday June 2, 2014 EDT
I haven't been able to play lately, but the game is still important to me.

1. Players with same IP can't play at same table
2. Higher point tables
3. Points are actually lost or however others have put it.
4. The ability to update our email address for login, email verification to play. or something like that.

and many of the other things posted.
XSketch - Pictionary Online
XSketch is a multiplayer word sketch game played in monthly competitions. It's like Pictionary. You sketch a picture with the goal of having other players guess your word and vice versa.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary