Forum

Poll: Suggest an idea for June
Ryan wrote
at 8:48 AM, Sunday June 1, 2014 EDT
If XSketch were to change in one way in June. What should that be?

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 26 Next › Last »
brunettebarbie wrote
at 6:37 PM, Monday June 2, 2014 EDT
24) If you bring back the abbility to loose points, please make it so that "away" sitting players are automatically leave their seats after some rounds (like in kdice)
25) Change of display of the medals.
There are a lot of players with many medals, but their best medals are not displayed at the table because they are last in the row.
Maybe give us a tick box in the profile settings where we can choose which of our medals we want to display.
Ryan wrote
at 8:17 PM, Monday June 2, 2014 EDT
Wow, lots of great ideas. I'm tracking them here:
https://trello.com/b/4dwgZaBz/iogc
Rachel6141997 wrote
at 3:17 PM, Wednesday June 4, 2014 EDT
I'm not exactly one of the major players, but I really like vacuum's idea
"3. Let new players read the page of the rules once, as a part of the list they have to get "checked" before registering. "

Also the higher point tables.. :)
NothinbutNette wrote
at 7:38 PM, Thursday June 5, 2014 EDT
Higher tables with bigger pots! And an eraser option so you dont have to clear the whole drawing.

But please PLEASE higher tables, it keeps the spammers (aka penis drawers) away since they usually have low scores, and gives you something to work towards throughout the month.

brunettebarbie wrote
at 10:26 AM, Sunday June 8, 2014 EDT
@Gurgi: What achievement badges would you like for Xsketch?
From what i read at the Trello board i think they will be different from the Kdice ones.
TayBren13 wrote
at 7:41 PM, Sunday June 8, 2014 EDT
I guess this would be the beginning of my wish list.
1.Color fill, To cover the entire page with the first color.
2.Eraser or maybe an undo button for the last mark of the pen.
3.XSketch Tourneys.
4.Would be nice if vulgar language could be blocked. Both the during game play and for the User Names.
5.Stop a player from losing points if they are "Away" while sitting at a table or automatically bump them from the table after 3 draws.
greeen wrote
at 12:09 AM, Tuesday June 10, 2014 EDT
1. Let it that people can't see the inside of xsketch after they are forced to read the rules from the start to sign in and play. eg make links: Create Account | Rules | Sign In etc in the intro page.
2. A supplication of colour/shades for people to have access for drawing their pictures.

That's all for now :)
Princess2013 wrote
at 10:22 AM, Wednesday June 11, 2014 EDT
@Ryan - Trello for Tracking purpose - WOW!!! I was amazed to see how well the tasks were organised & grouped.

1. New application learnt today for task management
2. A peek-a-boo on the lot of work that goes in 7 is in pipeline. Really amazed to see the work put in by all the mods.

To all the MODs - Kudos to you all!!!
brunettebarbie wrote
at 6:15 PM, Thursday June 12, 2014 EDT
26. remove the bug that makes the table crash when someone guesses right and stands up in the same round.
acidfood wrote
at 9:54 PM, Monday June 16, 2014 EDT
1. acidfood gets her robot badge
2. see #1
3. eraser
XSketch - Pictionary Online
XSketch is a multiplayer word sketch game played in monthly competitions. It's like Pictionary. You sketch a picture with the goal of having other players guess your word and vice versa.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary