Forum

XSketch Memories
Brighty wrote
at 9:28 AM, Monday December 15, 2014 EST
Hi guys,

Most of you won't know me if you're fairly new to this site, and for those that do, know that I love and miss you all <3

As it's my Birthday today, and because I have fond and loving memories of this site; I thought I would come back and leave a little note.

(warning, this gets emotionally sappy)

Xsketch to me, means family.

I've made many lasting friendships from this site and it was always a safe haven for me whenever I felt the world was too much. There was always a friendly face and a welcoming warm environment for me to come "home" to.

I don't always feel the happiest on my birthday; December and Christmas are periods of a low for me but it was the thought of past happy memories here that put a smile on my face today, which is why I took the opportunity to make a visit.

So, without making this sound like a sob story, I just have to say this - Thank you.

Thank you to everyone that ever gave me snippets into their daily lives.
Thank you for the smiles, the tears, the never ending laughter and most of all, the love; because that's what I felt here- loved.

I know it's not the site it used to be, and I miss the community on here so terribly, but if one of you happens to stumble this way and maybe even make it to the forum to read this post, I hope it brings a little smile to your face knowing you are loved.

I will never forget any of you, and one day I hope to meet you all again.

I apologize for the gush of emotion, but it can't be helped today.

Love you always,

Brighty/Brightside/MrsB

Sinead. xxx

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 12 of 12
JamesEnsor wrote
at 12:39 PM, Thursday June 18, 2015 EDT
It's just not fun anymore to play when half the people playing have attitude problems
Amber07 wrote
at 1:27 AM, Tuesday August 4, 2015 EDT
This really did put a smile on my face. I know what you mean. I did the same... Haven't been back in so long, that I actually had to create a NEW log in. (EEP)
This was one of the funniest and happier times in my life when things were rough.
Miss you and hope you are doing well... Hope we can cross paths again one day :)
Amber <3
XSketch - Pictionary Online
XSketch is a multiplayer word sketch game played in monthly competitions. It's like Pictionary. You sketch a picture with the goal of having other players guess your word and vice versa.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary